Glitz and glam! That’s the best part about Holiday Parties…you have an opportunity to rock something a little fancier than normal. Whether you enjoy a sparkle here or there, or would rather avoid it, I have the hottest dresses of the season for your festive occasions!
So maybe your style is a little flirty, with a punch of sass?
- Red Hot (Lulu’s $44) Britt Tip: Rock a ballerina bun hairstyle and minimal earrings–the design of the dress stands out on its own with the classic lines and feminine flare
- Champagne and Sparkles (Lulu’s $92) If this isn’t a holiday dress, I don’t know what is! There is a bow and everything!
- Wrap This (ASOS $47) This dress is so versatile! Add some sparkly bangles and knockout heels and you are set!
Perhaps you like a little edge…
- Mossimo Shift Dress (Target $30) Whether you are 20 or 50, you can wear this. Britt tip: To add a little more edge, pair with a patterned or shimmered stocking!
- Sleeveless Mini Sheath Dress (Express $44) The black side panel on this dress creates such a slimming effect!
- Solar Pleated Dress (French Connection $118) Yet again, another stunner at any age. Add a red lip and your look is complete!
Britt Tip: A leather accent is flattering at any age…My grandma rocks a tailored leather jacket for goodness sake–and she looks amazing!! Go Grandma!
Red Lip here…shimmer tights there…a little high fashion everywhere…
Reverse Manicure: I wouldn’t do this normally, but for the holidays I really want to try it! I love the red with the silver or gold accent.
Red Lip: It’s time to try out the red lip if you haven’t before! Peek your head in at the makeup counter to have them help you pick out a color. If you don’t have the time, below is a quick guide to start with. Britt tip: Buy a liner to line your lips first. Your lipstick will stay on better!
- Light Skin: Pick ‘cool’ undertones (think cherry red)
- Medium/Olive Skin: Warm reds look best with yellow tones that medium skin tends to have. You can still wear a ‘cool’ red though.
- Tan/Deep: Warm, deep reds are beautiful on this skin tone.
That’s all for now! Thanks for checking in!